Monday 31 January 2011

New Year... thousands of projects

I have create this new blog to post all the things I´m planning to do with 1/72 plastic miniatures. The main reasons is I LIKE TO PAINT THEM and I can buy hundreds for a few pounds. There are a lot of companies making them and there are a lot of references for all historical periods.

I have the same problem as most painters, little time to paint for myself, so when I buy 28mm miniatures I don´t want to paint them fast. With 1/72 it's different, I'm not afraid of painting them fast and I might not do it as carefully as with in 28mm. This doesn't mean that I don't like 1/72 plastic, it's because they are cheap, easy to paint and repaint and it's exactly what I need to make a complete army to play, in a relatively short period of time.

SO I LOVE THIS SCALE

No comments:

Post a Comment